(Or maybe it’s the most satisfying stuffed mushroom ever…)
- Preheat the oven to something warm and bake-able. (Mine doesn’t have temps on it, so I really don’t know)
- Get yourself a gorgeous big portobello mushroom. Turn it over and pull out the stem.
- Smear the gills with pesto, tomato sauce, a thin layer of grated cheese, and maybe a little salt and some spices.
- Stick it in the warmth, yummy-stuff side up, on an oven-able plate/pan/thing. Leave it for a couple of minutes until the cheese starts to go golden and the mushroom is soft.
- Get creative with ingredients next time you do it.
- Thank me later.