Today, I was thinking about how different people like different tastes. It has crossed my mind before, but this time, it came about because my house mate walked in while I was eating my delicious morning oatmeal (with apples, rhubarb yoghurt, and honey) and said “eww!!” I thought that was hilarious!
So, at lunch, I found myself wondering what the “perfect” salad would be for me, today.
And when I made it, all the deliciousness that I added gave it a crunchy/crisp/fresh/flavorful/satisfying/chewy/healthy/ taste and look!
I truly couldn’t imagine anything more wonderful for lunch… or dinner (I made it twice because it was so fabulous!)
- Mixed greens (rocket, watercress, red lettuce, spinach)
- Apple chunks
- Cherry tomatoes
- A handful of freshly cooked fusilli pasta
- Sautéed mushrooms
- Cold chicken breast chunks
- Hand-mixed pesto/tamari/olive oil
- A handful of mozzarella cheese
- Oriental crunchy toasted lentil/peanut/breadstick mix